- Undisturbed Pazyryk burial known as Ice Maiden or "Altai Lady"
- Natalia Polosmak, an Archaeologist found it in 1993 at Ukok, which is near the chinese border
- Very special as it is very rare to find a woman burried alone in a wooden tomb
- Assumed that she was buried over 2,400 years ago
- On the outer of the wooden comb, images of deer and snow leopards were carved in leather.
- It is believed that after burial the grave was flooded with freezing rain causing her tomb to be frozen
- Furthermore, it is believed that she was young, her hair was shaven and tattoos of animals can also be seen on her skin
Full article : https://wiki2.org/en/Pazyryk_burials#Ice_Maiden